2021 Test Series

If anyone has took any test series for JEE 2021( Mainly Adv) and specially Unit tests Please do share the PDF’s.

2 Likes

There’s a test series by MathOnGo. It has 350 chapterwise tests and 20 full syllabus tests. The cost of the test series is 4000 Rs.

But if someone enrolled in the test series gets 99%ile or above then 100% money will be returned. If someone is interested.

5 Likes

will they have doubt clearing sessions?

1 Like

Bro , do you recommend them ? Means how are the level of mathongo questions . I have never tried them

1 Like

Marketing level infinity :joy:

3 Likes

15 full syllabus test have video solutions.

2 Likes

Never used it bro. I told if someone would like to join.

3 Likes

Nah bro, they are trying to reward good and hard working students. This is what I feel.

5 Likes

Mathongo is totally worth it. That’s what I feel.

1 Like

I have been thinking about taking either Nucleus or allen Test series. If anyone has taken any big institute test series do tell. In case i take nucleus i will share it up here.

I liked nucleus as they had 4 similar questions (in whole of 15 Jee Adv test) but even that is impressive. Maybe sheer luck but paper quality is pretty good

3 Likes

i am thinking abt taking that 10500 wala test series of allen

2 Likes

Aakash has AIATS planned for us already which has like 50 tests. If I get PDFs i will share them here.

9 Likes

U have joined Aakash??

2 Likes

Yes bro

2 Likes

Better to take online test series than that. You can give only few tests off line this year.

1 Like

Please do send.

1 Like

Test hone toh do pehle.

1 Like

Obviously lol.
Just trying to ping you. :joy:

1 Like

Lol okay, that’s fine. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You won’t get PDFs bro…even last year my friends wrote the exam in Aakash cbt app and never got pdf… You will get PDFs of FTs mostly…but the AIATS is actually nice series…

3 Likes