Agenda after Jan Mains

So now since mains is over what’s the next agenda?

2 Likes

Since I’m pretty confident with Math I’m going to start solving Advanced level questions

I need to revisit my concepts in Physics especially 11th

Chemistry is Moderate So again need to solve advanced level questions and need to do more physical chemistry and those informative organic chapters.

1 Like

I was planning on doing a very tedious sounding boards+mains+advanced prep.

2 Likes

@Seshank I want to improve chemistry a bit more any ideas how to start and what to solve

Which branch? IOC, OC, PC

1 Like

Physical

@Seshank…please suggest me something for chemistry…i am almost like i don’t know anything in chemistry…i forget all i study…please suggest something…

First NCERT. NCERT. NCERT. That will do justice to mains. For advanced, ig PY/any reputed coaching module

Bruh I’ll just get back home. I suffer from motion sickness so I can’t use my phone while travelling for a long time. Just type in all your requirements and I’ll try to help.

1 Like

Bro I studied NCERT only my concepts are good when it comes to problems I’m lacking somewhere

I have a lot to ask @Seshank.Tell me when you’re free

Like please suggest me how to study chemistry from almost zero level for jee adv. I will manage organic (i have solomon, ms chouhan and allen modules). But inorganic and physical, i am totally confused what to do. I have jd lee but never studied it well enough and what i studied…i forgot everything.

Bro list down all your questions. I’ll be free today after framing my plan of action for the upcoming months. I’ll answer all your questions on this thread positively by midnight. Same goes to you @JEEAspirant .

2 Likes

Same same even I have to sit and plan stuff today that’s why I need your advice

Im planning to study physics from scratch and same for orgo too,and revuse the math properly

1 Like

I really need to start physics from scratch normal CBSE students said physics was easy today I didn’t know sh*t how are you going to start bro @Harish_R?

1 Like

Bro,as you suggested
1/ NV Sir lectures
2.DCP
and Old advanced and mains archives

2 Likes

What about you bro? @Sanjay_S

What about hcv and BM Sharma(cengage)?

HCV is mandatory …no mentioning abou that…but either cenage or DCP but i feel theory in DCP is good …

2 Likes