Basic Doubts of PCM

Hello everyone, I am not that intelligent like you guys. Tbh I didn’t even thought of iit or bits or any college and didn’t take study seriously till class 11. So I get lots of simple doubt that you may laugh and tell bhai ye 9th class ke baache ko pata hoga. Due to these types of doubts I didn’t even dare to ask the teacher or anyone…I tried to find my solutions in internet but I didn’t get the proper solution or thing that can I relate with…

So I am gonna ask all the silly doubts here…So please guys help me with these silly doubts…!!

9 Likes

Saare jitne bhi inorganic compounds rhete hai woh salt hote hai kya?

2 Likes

Nhi bro. Generally inorganic compounds are acids, jaise HCl, HNO3,…
Inorganic anions jaise NO3-, SO4 2- aur v anionic species jab metal cation se milte to salt form krte.
Although mera pehla statement v correct nhi hai.
Coz H2O is also Inorganic compound, NaOH is also Inorganic

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:IDK much but anything that’s not organic is Inorganic AFAIK. It can be salt, acid, base

3 Likes

Or neutral too… Like CO, NO, N20

3 Likes

Basically tumhare kehne ka matlab hai that there are three types of compound = i)acid ii)base iii) salt…acid and base ye sb toh easily H+ ,OH- ya fir lewis acid ye sb se find hojaega and jo acid base nhi hua woh basically salt hai

1 Like

Inorganic mai kitne types ke compound hote hai?

1 Like

Acidic basic amphoteric neutral

3 Likes

Okay

1 Like

In a triangle,

Is it true?

2 Likes

thales therom ?

2 Likes

similarity of triangles se prove ho jayega

4 Likes

Okay bro.
Right angle triangle ka orthocentre right angle wala vertex nahi hota?

2 Likes

Points ko origin, a vector (P.V) and b vector (P.V.) lelo and vector form me solve karlo jaldi proof hoga.

5 Likes

Hota hai

3 Likes

Ye to voi h… 9th 10th me prove krte the :grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Isliye is thread me pucha :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Alkene and alkyne is electron withdrawing group or denoting group?

Question no 8

Hmm