Cengage Good Questions

@anon40123845_ashwin since you have solved Cengage Algebra completely can you give us a list of good questions from the same?

PS: For now I need it for matrices & determinants.

2 Likes

@anon40123845_ashwin so you’ve completed circles chapter in cengage?

No cordinate of cengage is waste of time

2 Likes

So you’re telling Cengage Coordinate is easy?

If you asking for advanced i have old edition (2e),i can tell some good questions worth mentioning but this is something that will really improve adv maths tremendously with solving LESS questions is solve complete subjective exercise ( skip pnc) part completely, it has only 20 questions per chapter ( for some even less and are like adv based with mixture of multiple concepts ) and its really good , it will just clear your concepts and application to mind blowing level + ARCHIVES ( previous year ) thats deadly combo
But still these are some questions worth mentioning
Quadratic - ARCHIVES INTEGER ( 1 , 2) subjective 21,22 Integer -2,7,14,25
Binomial -Subjective Q3,5 integer - 19,20
Compex - sub(22,19)
Matrices - complete sub ( since only 6 Q are there ) + archives same for deteminants
NOW I AM NOT MENTIONING OBJECTIVE COZ CANT TYPE SO MANY AND THERE ARE MANY SO DONT WASTE TIME ON THEM AND DO SUBJECTIVE + ARCHIVES + if possible MATRIX MATCH AND INTEGER ( since these have less questions too )
Not mentioning pnc and probability coz they are rubbish and time waste ( question level above adv and you can get stuck too many times )
If you want for calculus tell me coz i have marked like really good sums in it that wont waste your time solving these ginormous book.

How are the miscellaneous questions ( multi correct, paragraph etc) of all the chapters in coordinate geometry book cengage??

No but its a bit too much to solve , cordinate is easy and dont need soooooooooo many questions

If you have new edition then that doesnt have subjective exercise i can send photos if it helps since they are very less and really good

Can you please send those calculus questions… I need to improve my calculus…

Yeah wait…

So you can solve any question from cengage circles? Our faculty said solving cengage circles fully means you’re really good at math.
From question No:24 most of the toppers ik were struggling (including the person who got 235 in mains from my class

2 Likes

Advanced doesnt ask it , just solve previous year . I tried solve circle max by geometry. I cant solve all Q of cengage not even 50% i am not a mathelete but it was very annoying when i prepare initially from it and nothing relatable came in my coaching tests so i just abandoned it , but hyperbola i did complete
Also its a personal opinion

Oh okay your were saying coordinate cengage is easy so was just clarifying.
You must be the topper of your insti right?

1 Like

Hell no !
I was just little above average always maintained my top 1-2 batches throughout 2 years , i did better then rest but was never among rankers not even in my instis top 10 we are also given subjectiwise rank so usually i had top 10 rank in either maths / phy in adv exam but my chem ranks were always above 100 out of 1000 students

Do only subjective and archives for matrices , it has less questions and if possible miscellaneous ( matrix, integer )
According to me only algebra ( complex, quad , binomial , matrices ) and calculus cengage is worth solving and if time then sot from trigo one rest is time and money waste