Doubt from Alternating Current

Does someone know how to do this one ?

1 Like

Bro I didn’t understand how delta T equals to T/6…did you? @Ritwik_Kapoor
@Seshank Pl see Bro…I didn’t understand this phasor diagram @Sanjay_S

I have one more method…
Find equation of current by V/R
Put the value of current at its peak value that is I max in the given equation and find time for it…
Then find time at half the peak value that is (Imax) /2…
And subtract them…
You get… 1/200 - 1/600 = 1/300
P. S - Imax is amplitude of the equation…

2 Likes

@Neel Sorry but I will be more active here after January mains. Since I am a dropper and my syllabus is yet not completed in coaching. So I will not be able to help till then

1 Like

It’s all okay! No worries…I completely understand…very true…and thank you so much for responding…:smiley::smiley: @Ritwik_Kapoor
Even in my coaching syllabus is still left😣

:clap::clap::clap::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

To understand the T/6 part. U know it will take T/4 time to go to positive extreme and T/12 to go to half of the extreme(by putting A=A/2) from 0. So time to go from A/2 till A will be time for 0-A minus time for 0-0.5A. hope u get it. So T/4-T/12=T/6.

1 Like

Basically you can solve this by the old desi method too but phasor diagram makes the question approach easier I can share you my notes on phasor if you want

2 Likes

Yes please share them…that will be great…thanks @Sanjay_S

1 Like

Thanks a lot pranay!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1:I understood…we can directly do like this as well…right? :point_down:main-qimg-5d170eed784717902a3d0dadbd8aa930-1
@Pranay_Singh

Yes perfect

1 Like

@Pranay_Singh @Sanjay_S

These were written by me referring NV Sir lectures I think it’s more than sufficient to understand the concept! My Handwriting is next level Trash sorry for that

2 Likes

Bro you rock… thanks a lot! Lots of efforts :slight_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This one works, man.
Thank you so much !

1 Like

@Sanjay_S Thank you for these notes. You will die if you see my handwriting of my Chemical Bonding notes.

@Pranay_Singh Thanks !

@Neel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Abhijit @AshWin @Aastik_Guru @Cooljet123 @Binod @Rudra_d @Awdesh_Patel1 @Ishaan_Shrivastava A lame doubt man…( I might have missed something and couldn’t notice the simple concept don’t take me wrong )

How to find the potential drop… in the problem … I’m not good at AC need to develop… I didn’t learn Anurang Mishra also before my ALLEN GR test

Ohk I will explain briefly, I know the concept of AC and can’t apply them very rapidly like other chapters of Phy ( which I 'm mostly comfortable with all capters except Optics, Waves)…So please say the basic prep needed to master AC and become good in this chapter… I solved PYQ and did DCP examples… but DCP level 2 was tough for me and made me to go and leave the chapter…Please help guys ! PYQ were good and less number of question were asked here and I capped most of the secrets of AC but still I feel bad when I couldn’t solve test problem after doing all of these …

2 Likes

I too face a problem in this, someone help us.

1 Like

In bengali this is called আষাঢ়ে‌ গল্প।
গুগাল ট্রান্সলেট ব্যবহার করুন এটার অর্থ জানার জন্য। ( Use Google translate to find the meaning)

Asadheh story.
Use Google Translate to find out what it means

(Thats what translation said)

1 Like