Doubt from Physics

Ha bro maine bhi aise hi try Kiya but lagta hai maine final charges galat nikal diye honge ek baar phir se dekh leta hu

1 Like

Ok bro. Kal jab free ho, toh bhej dena.

1 Like

@manan_uppadhyay Apka optics revise ho gaya kya ? Did you do its pyq?
The subjective ones have some setups that i have never encountered and there too many subjective questions in that chapter.

2 Likes

Nahi didnt complete its subjectives yet.
Wave optics done, ray ke nahi

2 Likes

Ok thanks , but i must say subjective ones of optics are really time consuming and tough.

1 Like

(the question is that of fish and slab)
my notes says this…

according to this the glass and fish pair forms the case for when object in denser medium is viewed from rarer and the watcher and fish when object in rarer is viewed from denser medium…
but my answer is not matching…

even though it’s a simple topic but I have been getting stuck here time and again. pls someone help @manan_uppadhyay @Rudra_d @AshWin @anyone

It’s not that simple bro we have to apply lens maker here

isn’t it just finding the apparent image waala case?? can you explain pls??

Ya it’s different .
Well bro mujhe refraction thik se yaad nahi but itna yaad hai ki ye question itna simple nahi hai
Maybe some one else will help

Discussion Time

Well concept galat hai sayad Mera Option C aa raha

Q 9 me Q = C.V ji lagana hai na aur C find karna hai
Paragraph ka ek bhi nahi hua🤧

Isme work energy theorem laga raha hu but variable jyada ho ja raha hai

Isme hawa tak nahi laga
@LaveshGupta , @Rudra_d bro kal wala proton wala bhi upload kar dena agar time mile toh

Bro q1 mei concept to itna hi hai ki sphere ke andar (conducting hai) har jagah potential same hoga…jo centre © pe hoga vahi G par bhi hoga…

2 Likes

Q.20 me small elemental rings lelo x distance pe from P. Write electric field due to these rings on the axis. Integrate.

@Gaurav_Singh

2 Likes

someone pls explain @LaveshGupta @mihir @AshWin and others…

1 Like

2 Likes

In Q.1, the region inside the hollow shell will be equipotential region, so potential at point G will be equal to potential at centre. Now, potential at centre will be due to charge Q and induced charges. If we see, the potenial due to induced charges at the centre will be zero (KQ(total)/R) and Q(total) = 0. So potential at centre will be KQ/L only. This potential will be at point G also.

@Gaurav_Singh

2 Likes

Yo dude where can I learn this stuff? Is it given in the Bansal modules? This is basically my Achilles’s heel in electrostats
@LaveshGupta

Isme rough surface pe ek point lelo, uske about angular momentum of system conserved rahega. Idhar se Vb = Va/2 aa jayega. Ab mech energy conserve kardo.

Iss se aa raha hh answer. @Gaurav_Singh

1 Like

Iska matlab samjhao pehle. Google nahi kar rahe hum.

No, not given in Bansal Module. We were taught in class.

1 Like

A chink in armor, a weak spot
The lore behind this is that Achilles was an example of a perfect warrior(unlike me), but paris of Troy shoots him in the only weak spot, his heel and slays him.

1 Like