Doubt in Maths

Please help
@Cooljet123 @Seshank @Ishaan_Shrivastava @Gurnoor_Chhabra @Amal-1 @Karan_Ralhan @Amish_1706 @VenkatAmith @Vibhu_Kumar @vishal_reddy

Write b+c as 2-a, c+a as 2-b etc. and then row operations. It should not be too lengthy.

2 Likes

I have a few more doubts is it cool if I post all of them here? They’re from many other topics in math.
Thanks btw

2 Likes

Yeah, tag me in Maths doubts, I have a higher chance of solving them.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll post them all in this thread

@Cooljet123

is the answer for 48th one is 20185

have bansal clp solution

you have bansal CLP solutions

no

Is Q21 b? Just do casework. (Im replacing the 6 numbers on the die with 6 distinct colours). If there is 1 colour on all die then 6 possibilities. If there are 2 colours, (6 choose 2) gives us number of pairs of colours. Let the colours we have chosen to be on the die be X and Y. We can let the colours on any die be one of two possible colours so total configurations is 2^5. But we have also included the cases where the die have only one colour, so we need to subtract 2. Answer is 6 + (6 choose 2) * ( (2^5) - 2)

2 Likes

Thanks! can you help with number 28? I’m weak there…

For Q 28 as AX=0
Then the eqn either have trivial solns or non trivial soln as x=7 is given then det(A) should be 0 using this you can find value of K now with the help of it do matrix multiplication forms liner eqn of y and z solve and get your ans…

what’s the answer coming as? I’m getting BC

Bro 29th question bas itna hi diya hai?

Yes. O= circumcentre, I=incentre

1 Like

any question left bro @adikap13?

Ig there are proofs online. Wait what is I2 and I3 ?

2 Likes

bro for the 49th one is the answer given is 2 and for 48th is the answer 20185