Doubts from JEE PYQs

Is it so? :thinking:

Well Then, Hawking Radiation says Its near a perfect black body.

1 Like

SI k acc Kelvin me hi lena h bro… Tumne mass ko to 0.1kg liya tha na? Jo 27°C h usse confuse mt hona

2 Likes

It is treated as Very dense object just because it have Most powerful Gravitational field That’s it
No theory till now have concluded That “do black holes have mass or not”
It’s just like “earth is flat or round”
And finally we know neither of the two is right

U will get to know that Size of Black hole Doesn’t matters small like a point or bug as a planet but they Have very high mass density which is another assumption because of So much powerful gravitational fields

Nasa too writes Black hole Have mass

So it’s better to avoid these kind of discussion…
Some community agres with Black hole have mass and few don’t agree!!
In ncert nothing much is written about The black hole so we just have to ignore that option for now!!

4 Likes

Edit : I suppose they have mass But I saw a professor saying We Consider mass there’s uncertainty Nothin is fixed!! We just developed theories treating it an Object Which fits most of the time

4 Likes

Thats why I said this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Lavesh u can see janardan sir’s video of pyq revision on thermal physics to save ur time watch from 1hr 23 min
He has mentioned it

2 Likes

Some identical balls are arranged in rows to form an equilateral triangle. The first row consists of one ball, the second row consists of two balls and so on. If 99 more identical balls are added to the total number of balls used in forming the equilaterial triangle, then all these balls can be arranged in a square whose each side contains exactly 2 balls less than the number of balls each side of the triangle contains. Then the number of balls used to form the equilateral triangle is :-
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)

isme jab squares me ball count karenge to 4n-12 ayegi na??
isme square kyun kiya koi samjh do plz

2 Likes

bro, did you take perimeter of square? i didnt understand how you got 4n - 12.

You have to consider area of square. The balls are used to completely fill the square.So just find area by squaring the side. (sorry if this wasnt your doubt)

1 Like

if 1st row has 1 ball 2nd row has 2 balls nth row of equilateral triangle has n balls then side of each triangle is n and total no of nalls is n(n+1)/2 here since side of triangle is n and new side of square is n-2 for total no of balls in square is side^2=(n-2)^2

3 Likes

we are squaring to find area/total no of balls enclosed

2 Likes

Yeah perimeter
Area Kaise??

Oh ok samjh gaya!!!

Thx @Curious_Monkey @Anorak

2 Likes

Oof. Completely forgot about that series. :grimacing:

3 Likes

@VictoryGod are you @Strange_Wizard ?

3 Likes

Nope he is different person!!!

2 Likes

:smirk:

3 Likes

:relieved:

3 Likes

He is a different person with same face/mind :grin::sweat_smile::wink:

3 Likes

Teeno type krrhe
Koi send kr hi nhi rha

4 Likes

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

D1
Mujhe ye integration nahi aata. Solution me direct hi likh diya unhone.

D2,1
D2,2
Statement 1 koi explain karo please. Ideal gas when expanded again vaccuum does no work and hence Free expansion jaisa kuch hh but then for real gas?

D3
Diatomic non-rigid matlab spring system jaisa matlab vibrational consider karege toh f=3N=6 aana chahiye ye f= 7 kaha se aaya?

D4
D4Sol

Maine nashe kiye hh ya solution banane wale ne? :woozy_face:
I am getting C answer is given B.

D5 Ans B
Na toh isme mean free path lag raha hh na PV=nRT. Solution me khalli hh. Written bhejdo.

D6
Iska written bhejo re. Solution me f=6 leke solve kardiya. Kuch bhi?!

D7
Isme ye values exactly match kyu nahi kar rahi. Method aa gaya samjh mujhe but Cp-Cv = R hold kyu nahi ho raha. Silly ik. Iska written solution bhejdo koi.

@VasuBro bhai jab time mile toh uss kelvin/celsius wale ka bhi written solution bhej do please. :pray

@Dexter27 @Gauri @VictoryGod @Achyut_Singh @Vladmirputin @Gaurav_Singh @Strange_Wizard @Deadpool

@Gurnoor_Chhabra Lo tumhe bhi tag kara hh ab batao bhai

2 Likes