Same bro…

2 Likes

yeah it is a

1 Like

Ans : A,D

Ans : A,C,D

Detailed Explanation, please

@Cooljet123 @Rudra_d @AshWin @Aastik_Guru @Abhijit @Kshitijranaw

PS: The surface tension solution is given below by @Abhijit And some crucial explanation by @Rudra_d 's sir

3 Likes

Question 7 all options can be found by amperes circuital law bro. Can’t give details now as I’m on bed sleeping ( rather trying to sleep). I can show you the loops if you need.

2 Likes

For question 8
You can find torque by M=iNA and torque = M×B
Then find alpha as torque=I×alpha
But the problem is about what axis totake I. See the loop will try to align it’s magnetic moment vector along magnetic field. So it will rotate about a vertical axis passing through centre. I’ll show you…

And since magnetic field is uniform net force on loop is 0. So com won’t undergo any motion.

Also loop is rotating due to torque by magnetic field.

2 Likes

For question 6
Refer this

3 Likes

@Abhijit Thanks man, I actually got this one in morning before signing into the website…

1 Like

Yeah all is ohk! I was confused with the (X-Z) plane and the diagram and now it’s ohk… The plane is kept on the X-Z plane… didn’t realize this first and left the problem

1 Like

Option A and C kaise differentiate karenge
@Aswin24 @Rudra_d @Binod @Aastik_Guru @everyone

1 Like

A me to right side me sirf ek hi straight line wala field line dikhaya hai. Aur bhi to hoga na upar aur niche…

1 Like

Tum ans kya bolna chahte ho c na

1 Like

Ha

1 Like

Bro ans a hai ham bhi c hi mare aur hame -1 mila :sob:

1 Like

Hm… dekhta hu fir. Shayad C me jo edtra field lines draw kiya gaya wo galat hai.

3 Likes

@Vibhu_Kumar bro the number of field line going in and out of a charge is directly proportional to magnitude of charege so Q1/Q2 = 6/3…

Count the field line in the options and make sure u go with the right direction

3 Likes