Electrostatics

E is zero, v is non zero.

2 Likes

Why

Bro Gauss Law.

E zero is a consequence of Gauss law.
The field inside any conducting surface is zero, as chatge is always present on the surface.

Field, being zero, potential is calculated as in case of hollow sphere, and its value is same as that on centre.

Not center, surface. The potential anywhere inside a hollow sphere equals the potential at the surface of that sphere.

anybody please help with this question
@Cooljet123 @Seshank @manan_uppadhyay @Ishaan_Shrivastava

Is it D

1 Like

yes how???

It will perform oscillations. So the extreme point is when the configuration is flipped around (which mean efgh face is on left side and ABCD is on right side. We can calculate ans in this configuration

1 Like

how r u able to tell that it performs osscilations??

I had seen this problem and solution before (Sent on this website).
So I realised it was similar. Solution has a few typos though.
Also if the cubical structure is not at rest in the exact symmetrical position then the initial and final energies of the system will be different which isn’t possible @Srinirohan_Gujjula

2 Likes

understood thanks

Going off topic but still
Happy Birthday @manan_uppadhyay :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy birthday to the funniest guy alive and the guy who introduced me to doubtion @manan_uppadhyay

7 Likes

@manan_uppadhyay

Wow, you made another 365-day revolution around the sun! I hope you always enjoy the trip taken by your life… Get ready bro, next year is gonna be more fun! Many more happy returns of the day bro.
A guy of action enters the arena does the job perfectly go away and does his work silently! :joy: :sweat_smile:

PS : Few lines copied from a few websites… dont mind it :joy:

8 Likes

Thanks a lot guys @Gaurav_Singh and @Aswin24 and @Ishaan_Shrivastava and @harsh2 and @Aastik_Guru

8 Likes

happy birthday bhai tera mains ka result bahut bahut bhadiya aaye or adv ka usse bhi accha
@manan_uppadhyay

8 Likes

Happy B’day bruh!! :ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Happiest Birthday @manan_uppadhyay bro :partying_face::tada::birthday:

7 Likes