Good Questions to REVISE for JEEA

Use this thread only for sharing JEEA standard question which you might think it as a good one and conceptual mixing… Please post the question along with the solution (and source if possible) and blur it… Let this build up a collection of the good level questions of JEEA for revision please don’t post doubts here…

The discussion of these questions can be done separately in a thread
:point_right: Discussion of "Good Questions to revise for JEEA" thread

Please keep this thread neat and tidy (strictly) for an archive of good problems and make this thread “Keep Watching” for getting instant notifications!

6 Likes

And no irrelevant questions too please. This was made becuase the last thread had too many replies.

Make sure to delete replies if you find it off topic @everyone

And post questions with blurred solutions.

Please Note:

Whoever needs to discuss shall post the question in the other thread and ask his doubt

7 Likes

(Source ALLEN JEEA 12-3-2020 Paper 1)

9 Likes

Here are some

4 Likes

ABCD

PS: There is a correction in the 3rd last line it should be m(2v)²/l instead of mv²/l. I had corrected it in the original post in doubts from tests but forgot to correct it here :sweat_smile:

Sorry @complexroots I think now it’s corrected.

9 Likes

I’ve very new here so maybe I’m wrong, but wouldn’t keeping two threads, one for discussion of Questions and one for questions make it even more tough for someone to toggle between the two threads to find a particular Question, and it’s corresponding discussions? Yes but I would agree that some discussions should be put in the other thread, anything irrelevant to the Question, but just suggesting that “relevant” discussions to Questions be carried out here itself?

4 Likes

You could link the question by clicking on the chain icon. Actually if we allow discussions the thread becomes too large (like the other one) which makes it difficult to find questions.

That is why I told to upload solutions as well as questions so that difficulty is reduced a bit searching for answer.

Let him read first @Aswin24

3 Likes

Perhaps a useful trick but maybe not so tough.

This text will be blurred

9 Likes

A similar Question was asked in jee adv 2016 as well.

8 Likes

Please Note:

Whoever needs to discuss shall post the question in the other thread and ask his doubt

4 Likes

Answer: 2mm
Solution: image

8 Likes

Is this old score paper shared by Mihir
Sorry for off topic @Rudra_d will delete soon

1 Like

“”"" heat of hydrogenation of cyclo Hexa diene is more that benzene “”""

This is opposite to the trend generally followed that more pi bonds imply more heat of hydrogenation and is mainly because of the high resonance energy of Benzene.

4 Likes

The mystery of h2/ni answered I guess?

Sorry this was a post @harsh2 didn’t mean to reply.

6 Likes

mediocre question

3 Likes

20200816_140941

20200816_141121

20200816_141142

8 Likes

Answer is 2.25

Answer is 1600
I’ll update the solution when I get it.
I can help you with the solution in the discussion thread for now.

6 Likes

Capacitance + fluids…
Give it a try…

7 Likes

Ans (BC)

5 Likes

A,A

6 Likes