Jee 2021 - january attempt

how many of you here for jee 2021?plase let me so that we can get good atmosphere and comptetion

5 Likes

Me bro

me bro

@THE_TRUTH. @Santan. Next yr i expecting 3 digit or below rank from u guyz :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I will try to secure that position and will definitely give that just your support and mentorship needed throughout the journey of this year.

6 Likes

I am too but I have only done 30% syllabus so far as I wasted first year so I have no expectation. How much have you guys covered?

4 Likes

I’ll try my best and thanks for supporting us.

2 Likes

be + work hard and have patience,

1 Like

@LaveshGupta @Aswin24 @Cooljet123 @Ishaan_Shrivastava can anyone tell me how to approach black book?? like the way of solving the question?

Sorry bro… Haven’t tried that “famous” book

3 Likes

You should try doing the stuff that you like doing in maths from it, first. You will obviously not always get the answer, but refrain from asking doubts until you are satisfied with your effort. It is really empowering for me to solve such a question from that book. If you attempt a question like this multiple times, you might end up getting it eventually.

I am suggesting this all for a reason. Trust me there is no fixed way of solving it but you should nevertheless try doing something from it

You will almost certainly improve

The questions in it are very good for my standards

4 Likes

Black Book has questions from all chapters? If yes, would you reccomend it for all chapters?

2 Likes

@LaveshGupta bro mere ek dost ne bansal ke live classes ke baare me puccha hai , aap apne kuch vichar de dijiye

1 Like

Mai toh ye hi suggest karuga ki mat join karo bhai Bansal. Vaapis band ho gaya toh? January me hame bhi latka diya tha…

3 Likes