JEE Advanced 2020 D-day and Results!

Thread to share your experiences and reviews and general talks.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Paper 1 was tough for me, and I bungled it up. Physics had a weird question on diffusion as the speedbreaker, and maths was not ideal for me and contained topics that I had skipped

Attempted 43 questions out of 54

6 Likes

Same to Same

3 Likes

Guys please apna apna attempts batao yaar I feel terrible

1 Like

All the best for paper 2 !

2 Likes

I am dropper. Chemistry single correct was easy. Numerical and MCQ were okayish. Physics and maths were tough. Attempted 32( attempted 18 with hope and then rest guessed numerical)

1 Like

All the best guys

1 Like

Was anyone able to do the diffusion waala in physics? Was the option asking us force on particle, correct?

I thought denominator me L Ka factor aana Chahiye isliye I didn’t mark it and I had no idea about the other two options so I left the question entirely

1 Like

What was the value of a you got in maths numerical?

1 Like

Chemistry was easier than expected. Maths section was a little tough and The probability question was confsing for me. Physics was tough. Attempted 42/54 with 4 guesses in numerical. Hope paper 2 goes better

2 Likes

The limits waala, (1-x)^1/x? I got 2. But my time ran out just before I typed it in

Maths was Moderate.Numericals of maths were tough.Chemustry was moderate again numericals were tough.Physics Multiple correct question were easy numericals moderate.

4 Likes

How would rate it compared to last 5 years?

Guys don’t discuss now it might mess us up. We’ll just text about the toughness of the paper.

1 Like

Adios

All the best

1 Like

I got -1☹️

2 Likes

I did that one orally and I had no time either. You might still be correct bro @prateek_kumar

1 Like

mera to 1 aaya tha.

6 Likes

On second thought, I think 1 hi hoga aastik sounds right. The worst part is that I pressed backspace and I had entered 1 before. As soon as I pressed backspace, the paper ended

3 Likes

last me nicge x^alpha-1 bacha tha na?

2 Likes