Jee advanced material suggestion (dpp if possible)

Since a very less time is left i need to suggestions on what material solve if i want less complete jee advanced based questions for each subject , i first thought of previous years but need something more with it with limited really good questions .

You were saying solving any materials in these 4 months won’t help competing with the ones who are preparing for 2 years.
Not being rude just saying. After your comment i thought of taking drop bro

2 Likes

It will definitely help. 4 months is a pretty long period. Period.

2 Likes

You have done cengage bro. You just need to solve tough questions now. Solve any test series questions as practise now.

1 Like

Bro i am asking for material since my all ither materials + max previous year are complete and since boards are going i didnt have much time for jee advanced so needed like limited sums so i complete syllabus once again before boards

1 Like

Test series time table is such that they dont have any tests in jan and will begin AITS from feb and i dont want to buy any other series too and i am revising cengage for maths but its time consuming

oh okay bro. I haven’t studied anything bro I don’t know the advanced syllabus itself properly
hope you understand @anon83175304_lavesh

1 Like

I really recommend to do black book ( not single choice questions) so you will solve only 50 quality questions per chapter since more than one correct and matrix match has very less and good questions in it i am also doing it but need something like dpp for physics i guess coz bm sharma is too large to revise now ill do it in march after boards

1 Like