JEE Mains April Registrations Open

Self-explanatory.

4 Likes

Guys let me know if you have registered coz I’ve been trying but it gives me an error stating the following: “Web Site Currently Under Maintenance”

2 Likes

My classmate said that
“This time scanned clear 12th Class or equivalent Admit card/Mark sheet/Score Card required”
Is that true?

1 Like

Ya bro

2 Likes

Guys Actually what is the meaning of that medium of language /study …pls help thx inf advance

1 Like

Not sure but it should be English, right?
I mean the language in which you read/your books are written in your school
:point_right:But please let others confirm

1 Like

Actually there is no option of English in drop down list :joy:

1 Like

Really?!!! :joy: Now this is weird

1 Like

Yea I marked Others and typed in “English” in the textbox adjacent to the drop down menu.

And yes your 12th board exam hall ticket is required this time around. Fortunately I had cam scanned my hall ticket when they had given it to us for signing at my school.

2 Likes

Do we need scanned copy of original marksheet or a Xerox of the same is fine?

I don’t know whether the marksheet given by our school was the original one or the photocopied one. How do I verify? I jus scanned the one that they gave

I still didn’t get my board hall ticket :slightly_frowning_face:

Can you confirm if there is an option for English now?

My friend said there is now! @Seshank
Same here…I’ll wait bro… @Sanjay_S
He registered on 8th night @Seshank

2 Likes

Ugghh okiee. I’ll have to change it then when the “Editting details” window is opened.

1 Like

Ya bro now it is there just now am registering

1 Like

Me too bro

:point_right:IPMAT
https://www.shiksha.com/bba/ipmat-exam
Guys, I didn’t know about this exam…got to know today…though i won’t write it(only 61 seats for general!!)…but found it really good…so sharing…

2 Likes

@Seshank @Sanjay_S @Neel guys i have a query. my friend filled general category in january mains because he had no ews quota certificate but now he has but there is no changing option while filling the form. so what should he do?

Bro I think there’s a date somewhere in first week or second week of march ig to change any of your details just check NTA website for the date but yeah any of the details can be changed. Not to worry

3 Likes