Level of jee adv

Suppose level of school is 1, level of hcv is 2 and level of irodov is 4. Then what is level of jee adv questions? Thanks

The number you skipped

8 Likes

https://www.embibe.com/ask/question/is-i-e-irodov-enough-for-cracking-jee-advance-and-mains-with-a-very-good-rank-or-do-i-need-some-other-book

https://www.quora.com/Is-Irodov-necessary-for-the-JEE-Advanced

2 Likes

I mean if you aren’t finding much difficulty in advanced problems then it’s useless.

2 Likes

Sometimes they pickup questions from Irodov too…I saw once

Yeah , IRODOV isnt that much needed for adv , i did 40% of mechanics from it In 11th , found useless

Bro mechanics Irodov isn’t that useless…
maybe some questions are but definitely not all

Just saying if anyones thorough with PY , other material and practicing tests regularly, IRODOV is not needed at all.

1 Like

Hmm…True

1 Like

If anyone wants to do challenging problems for physics which are more relevant than Irodov, SBT will be your call. But it doesn’t have multiple concept questions.

Anyone knows a good source of multiconcept or multi chapter questions. M & D PY has mixed M with D (obviously) and probability/PnC etc.

I don’t know a relevant source for multiple concept questions. Level 5 & Level 6 also have questions based on single concept. If anyone knows a source do let me know please…

@Seshank @Sanjay_S @manan_uppadhyay @Bhavik_Yadav @JEE2020 @Amish_1706 @Harish_R

1 Like

Bansal revision sheets has some mixed with calculus. I’ve done problems with P&C but never with probability… P&C toh bhul gya where I solved

1 Like

FIITJEE AITS , I am using them as a multi concept question bank

1 Like

These(AITS) are so irritating. Jo nahi hoga vo toh nahi hi hoga but hone waale bhi lengthy hote

2 Likes

I am staying away from aits.

2 Likes

Then what is a good source of multiconcept questions apart PY and GMP

I have never given one , @manan_uppadhyay @LaveshGupta have you given any ??

you can try GMP…I don’t have much mixed material…I rely mainly on tests and sheets given to us (FIITJEE)

Tried under adult supervision at home :joy:

1 Like

I said apart GMP , I don’t want to do 5 questions in an hour

2 Likes