Physics Score doubt

@VictoryGod forgot to make this thread :joy:

3 Likes

ans is (B),(C)

fringe pattern rotate nhi hoga…?? why?

2 Likes

Bro I don’t think so :thinking:
Cause ∆x = d Sin(theta). Me ye theta Change ho rha h… angle Phi se… Jisse Pattern ki Width and Intensity Change hongi… to obviously Pattern Waisa hi rahega…

Someone plz confirm

Haan agar 90° ho jaye to Circle ban sakte h…
Newton Ring k baare me suna ho to… [ Edit : Aaj hi interference padh rha tha to confuse ho gya :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue:)

Rotate to tb hona chahiye jab Source ki direction change ho jaye…( suppose Torch rakhi h ab usko rotate kiya… Idhr Slits ko rotate kr rhe)
Slits se light pass krni h…

bro but we are rotating in the same plane then D (distance b/w plane and slit) will still remain same…
fringe width me kya asar aayega?

wiki:
Newton’s rings is a phenomenon in which an interference pattern is created by the reflection of light between two surfaces; a spherical surface and an adjacent touching flat surface.

spherical surface kaha h?

images (3)

So sorry bro :sneezing_face: mera matlab isse tha…
Dekho jab phi 90° h to hyperbola se circle ban gya…

1 Like

Rotation to slit ka kiya h idhr…
Pattern kyu rotate hoga??
Light to usi direction me jayegi jis direction me pehle jaa rhi thi

1 Like

ek min…same plane me nhi ho rha rotation ???
zara type krke confirm krna toh @VictoryGod

1 Like

Bro second line dekho… Last me “relative to original direction”

1 Like

Maybe I’m confused… :face_with_head_bandage:
@Deadpool @VasuBro

1 Like

kisi se pucha bro?
my teacher was also confused

Mujhe diagram hi smjh nhi arha :confused::face_with_head_bandage::face_with_head_bandage::zipper_mouth_face: btaskte ho kaise arranged h ye slits? Smjh nhi arha :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

You take a sheet with a double slit and take another sheet having single slit (rotate it 90° to the original sheet) and superimpose it. The parts where slit is there on one sheet and plane on other sheet, so when superimposed they’ll give plane sheet on those parts.

If you closely observe after such superposition the arrangement will look like Screenshot_2021-03-26-10-04-52-22
two point sources and when the double slit is rotated then just the distance between the point sources will change (you can again imagine it that except those two points, remaining slits be covered when superimposed) and accordingly changes in the interference pattern we can see.

New distance between the point sources will be d sec(phi) now. @Vasu_Kashiv

5 Likes

Tension = 0 iske baad kaise karna h… ques 5

1 Like

isme omption A to aa rha but only ye case h ya nhi ye pata nhi…
koi aur case koi explain krdo

1 Like

A is incorrect… If sigma1>sigma2… then the fluid 2 will float on fluid 1

1 Like

h2/h1 should be positive… sigma2>rho>sigma1

1 Like

oh gotchha

By drawing FBD for B, we find the acceleration of B to be g. Now imagine if B moves up by a distance x, the total slack created would be 2x, let the distance moved by A be y => distance moved by the pulley on left = y/2 => 2x = y - y/2 = y/2 => 4x = y. Differentiating both sides 2 times, we get acceleration of A to be 4×(acceleration of B)= 4g

2 Likes