Revised Plan for JEE 2020

Yet another Revision Post. Please do share your revised strategy so it would help us do stuff productively.

@LaveshGupta @manan_uppadhyay @Harish_R @Harshit_Bhansali @YoDay @Seshank ( Please involve in this discussion atleast :joy: ) @Neel @Navjeet_Kohli @Abhinav.08

Will solve final lap module of pace iit and rrb.
Also the topics I was unable to do well in mocks, I’ll review those again and again and do qs from the same. And formula and concepts reviewing on daily basis from short notes.

1 Like

Guys is it adviced to make short notes now. Cause I’ve never made short notes untill now

1 Like

yeah same but i’ll be doing he Final Revision Material ( Motion)

1 Like

Will complete RRB first by reading notes and solving solved examples of cengage… And after after RRB will try to do bansal revision course which @LaveshGupta shared… And if still time left will do pace final lap module (only multi correct)…

1 Like

Anyone solving Sameer bansal Calculus…

Me I’m doing Black book also

2 Likes

Also means along with sameer bansal

1 Like

yep

1 Like

Upto 5 april mains and then advanced

2 Likes

How many problems are you guys solving daily?

2 Likes

Nope.
You can use pdf of various coaching institutes.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

I made a revision plan for next 7 days (March 29- April 4) for myself:

1. Co-ordinate Geometry (T + P from sources)
  2. Modern Physics (T+ P from sources)
  3. Remaining organic Chemistry (practise only)
3 Likes

Depends bro. Chemistry ke questions jaldi ho jate hh, so more chem problems. (80-90) Maths and physics me time lagta so less of those. (20-30 each).

2 Likes

Bro do you think it is good to do original Solomon’s ka problems simultaneously when I’m taking breaks? Considering that I’ve already completed a lot of things…

1 Like

Bro if ur aiming for adv org chem…
Any at present want to study only relevnat …then u shoul’d do…Acc to me your Org Chem is pretty good…
.jst revise the notes regularly and do the ques those you have done earlier.
one of my frds who lst yr secured 1265 AIR in adv suggested mein to.do only relent thing and not fancy things…they dont ask any facy reactions but ask the basice ones un fancy manner…

1 Like

revise karna padta hai bhai… @LaveshGupta doubts puch ley bey :joy:

Precisely why Solomon’s would be good to solve. Only Indian authors tend to focus on exceptions.

2 Likes

where’s @LaveshGupta
:joy::joy::joy::joy: