Tough Papers sprint - TARGET JEE-A 2020

Hey everyone, me and @Ishaan_Shrivastava have come up with a plan of taking tough jee advanced papers in tough conditions .
Three tests per day, three days per week .
Each test 2.5 hrs .
This will help a lot in building exam temprament, and in the process we’ll learn to select questions.
So yeah, anyone interested can join.
The only condition for joining is, you have to be regular in all three tests and give it with us at the same time.
Like we’ll start at 8 am onwards till 10.30 so till 10.35 everyone should be ready with their ans keys.
We are planning to start it tomorrow itself, so yea anyone interested can accompany us.

17 Likes

It was his plan, I’m just here for the ride.

@everyone tagging for visibility

2 Likes

But which tests?

4 Likes

Which papers we’ll be doing??
Who’ll share…and when will it be shared… Pls share one day before that working day

1 Like

Wo sab toh we’ll decide,

2 Likes

Naa, papers will be shared 10 mins before the test time…that will be better

2 Likes

Sounds awesome, dude
From where will we be taking these tests?

3 Likes

Okay sounds good

1 Like

OK gr8

2 Likes

when are we starting?

2 Likes

That would be awesome for the rest of us, but don’t stretch yourself thin while you’re at it

Pehle paper dhundna, then post Karna… Slightly hectic

3 Likes

From 2mrow onwards…

1 Like

perfect

1 Like

Ok keep going. I will not be able to join because circumstances vary. Sometimes I am busy in morning.
Is it compulsory to give on all 3 days?

4 Likes

It isn’t like I’ll be sharing the tests.
Yaha pe shared koi bhi tough papers ki sprint kr lenge
Nd cheating se nuksaan hoga bas. Aur nuksaan hi Krna hai toh why do this way

2 Likes

I just checked with my brother and we basically decided that both of us can give tests properly after about 1-2 weeks, so I’ll begin a little later. Is that okay? Both of our revisions are a bit incomplete

2 Likes

It’s not like ki we’ll always have it on morning, but yeah morning me better rehta hai coz we’ll be writing jee in morning too…

3 Likes

Same problem… I’ve to change my schedule again… Also sometime the dates of these tests may clash with my coaching’s scheduled test…
(Pls don’t make it mandatory)

3 Likes

This is the same problem with me. My coaching tests are usually in morning.

2 Likes

We’ll decide the dates on basis of when the majority is free.

2 Likes